Buya (6th–8th grade students)
- Sunday mornings @ 11am – in the Underground
Every Sunday at 11am we offer a 6th-8th grade service in The Underground that is all about making God relevant to the lives of the students that come to Shoal Creek. Our emphasis is to make personal relationships between students and leaders the number one priority. We believe personal relationships are the foundation in building a passionate and fulfilling relationship with Jesus Christ.
These activities bring our student community closer together. In addition to planned small group events/activities, we hope to create opportunities for new students to easily get involved in as well. Our events are about having fun, getting to know each other and serving others. We do different types of events like a day boating, tubing and swimming at the lake, overnight retreats with friends and leaders, and running a Kids Camp for the little ones we know and love.
Crash (9th–12th grade students)
- Sunday morning: On Sundays at 9:30 or 11am, we encourage high school students to participate in our adult Sunday service.
- During the week: Every other week during the school year, Shoal Creek partners with the local “Young Life” team to take students to a fun, game-filled and message-inspiring experience called “Club”. Club by definition is a “party with a purpose”. Please give us a chance and let us take your HS student to Club to connect in a fun way to the message and love of Jesus.
What else do you need to know about our student ministries at Shoal Creek?
Because students’ schedules are fluid, it’s VITAL you get on our regular communications list so you can be connected at the level that keeps you as informed as you want to be. Here are the ways you can stay connected to all of the upcoming events, announcements, and opportunities that are available through the Shoal Creek Student Ministries:
- Send an email to Justin.Talley@shoalcreek.
org and ask to start receiving “Justin’s Latest Links”–a brief, bulleted recap of each week’s posts and activities.
- Send an email to Justin at the email listed above and ask to be added to the “Shoal Creek Student Families” City Group.
- Search on Facebook and join the Shoal Creek Student Families group.
- Follow us on Twitter or Instagram @ SC3Students.
Justin Talley (firstname.lastname@example.org) can answer any question you may have, so please don’t hesitate to contact him.