Buya (6th–8th grade students)
- Sunday mornings @ 11am – in the Underground
Every Sunday at 11am we offer a 6th-8th grade service in The Underground that is all about making God relevant to the lives of the students that come to Shoal Creek. Our emphasis is to make personal relationships between students and leaders the number one priority. We believe personal relationships are the foundation in building a passionate and fulfilling relationship with Jesus Christ.
These activities bring our student community closer together. In addition to planned small group events/activities, we hope to create opportunities for new students to easily get involved in as well. Our events are about having fun, getting to know each other and serving others. We do different types of events like a day boating, tubing and swimming at the lake, overnight retreats with friends and leaders, and running a Kids Camp for the little ones we know and love.
Crash (9th–12th grade students)
- Sunday morning: On Sundays at 9:30 or 11am, we encourage high school students to participate in our adult Sunday service.
- Small Groups: There are high school small groups available for both high school boys and high school girls. Contact Justin Talley for details, since these sometimes change with the times/dates of our students’ ever-changing schedules.
- Young Life: Shoal Creek partners with the local “Young Life” teams in getting students connected to fun, relevant, engaging experiences called “Club”. Watch this short video to see why Young Life is for every kid. Please give us a chance to let us get your student connected to their local Young Life Club. We also send our students to Young Life Camps during the summer.
What else do you need to know about our student ministries at Shoal Creek?
Because students’ schedules are fluid, it’s VITAL you get on our regular communications list so you can be connected at the level that keeps you as informed as you want to be. Here are the ways you can stay connected to all of the upcoming events, announcements, and opportunities that are available through the Shoal Creek Student Ministries:
- Send an email to Justin.Talley@shoalcreek.
org and ask to start receiving “Justin’s Latest Links”–a brief, bulleted recap of each week’s posts and activities.
- Search on Facebook and join the Shoal Creek Student Families group.
- Follow us on Twitter or Instagram @ SC3Students.
Justin Talley (firstname.lastname@example.org) can answer any question you may have, so please don’t hesitate to contact him.