There is only ONE service on Sundays at 9:30am and you do not need to pre-register to participate. You can also watch the service live online at shoalcreek.tv.
- Everyone, 3 years old and above, MUST wear a face mask while in the building.
- Only the Front and Back Main entrances will be open. View this map if you are unsure of which entrances will be open.
- We will “check-in” each person/family just after entering the building. Please maintain 6′ of social distancing between persons/groups during the check-in process.
Our Zones and Student areas will be open on Sundays and you do not need to pre-register your child/student for them to participate.
- To help us create a COVID-resistant community in our Zones and Student areas, we ask that you please check and monitor your child’s/student’s symptoms and take their temperature before bringing them on Sunday mornings.
- Parents/Guardians will fill out a Children & Students COVID Check-In Card for EACH child/student during the check-in process, and present the card to the volunteer who welcomes your child/student. If the answer is “Yes” to any of the three questions, we cannot accept your child/student into their applicable space.
- Each Zone/Student area volunteer will complete a similar Volunteer COVID Check-In Card.
- For a time, we are combining 23G Zone and #45 Zone. So, 2nd through 5th graders will all meet in the 23G Zone hallway near the front main entrance.
- For a time, Buya (6th-8th grade) and Crash (9th-12th grade) will be gathering in the Underground.
- If you would like the detailed Shoal Creek Zone/Student Area COVID Guidelines, click here.