Our Zones and Student areas will be open on Sundays!
Some things to be aware of:
- There is now only ONE service on Sundays at 9:30am.
- You do not need to pre-register for your child/student to come to their applicable area. Likewise, you don’t need to pre-register to experience the Sunday service.
- To help us create a COVID resistant community in our Zones and Student areas, we ask that you please check and monitor your child’s/student’s symptoms and take their temperature before bringing them on Sunday mornings.
- Everyone, 3 years old and above, MUST wear a face mask while in the building.
- Only the Front and Back Main entrances will be open. View this map if you are unsure of which entrances will be open.
- We will check-in your entire family just after entering the building. Please maintain 6′ of social distancing between persons/groups during the check-in process.
- Parents/Guardians will fill out a Children & Students COVID Check-In Card for EACH child/student during the check-in process and present the card to the volunteer who welcomes your child. If the answer is “Yes” to any of the three questions, we can’t accept your child into their applicable space.
- Each Zone/Student area volunteer will complete a similar Volunteer COVID Check-In Card.
- For a time, we are combining 23G Zone and #45 Zone. So, 2nd through 5th graders will all meet in the 23G Zone hallway near the front main entrance.
- For a time, Buya (6th-8th grade) and Crash (9th-12th grade) will be gathering in the Underground.
- If you would like the detailed Shoal Creek Zone/Student Area COVID Guidelines, click here.